Breville Oracle Touch Espresso Machine, Brushed Stainless Steel, BES990BSS
Minor damage on drip pan. Otherwise in great condition with everything working
- Note: 1)Too coarse a grind, too little coffee, or insufficiently tamping the grounds before brewing can all lead to inadequate pressure for a proper brew. 2)It is important to note that the amount of espresso extracted will vary depending on the grind size and amount and reprogramming may be needed when the size and amount are adjusted.Please refer to user guide or user manual or user guide (provided below in PDF) before first use
- The Breville Oracle Touch Espresso Machine with automation at every stage with touch screen operation to simply swipe and select for espresso, long black, latte, flat white or cappuccino and enjoy third wave specialty coffee at home.
- Dose Control: The integrated conical burr grinder automatically grinds, doses and tamps 18-22 grams of coffee, similar to the commercial espresso machine in your favorite cafe.
- Espresso Machine with precise water temperature: Achieve balanced tasting espresso with the Breville Oracle Touch Espresso Machine complete with a digital temperature control (PID) technology, which ensures the temperature is kept at its optimum range
- Optimal Water Pressure: The Over Pressure Valve (OPV) is a commercial feature included in the Oracle Touch. This limits the maximum pressure throughout the extraction, helping prevent bitter flavors in the coffee shot. It also has true low pressure pre-infusion, which gradually increases the pressure to gently expand the grinds for an even extraction.
- Microfoam Milk Texturing: Third wave specialty coffee is a delicate balance of espresso flavor and rich sweet milk with a micro-foam texture. The steam wand, powered by a dedicated steam boiler, automatically textures milk to your taste and preferred temperature, delivering barista quality silky micro-foam that enhances the flavor of coffee. Then the steam wand cleans itself!
- Triple heat system: 1) Dedicated steam boiler with integrated Heat Exchange which aids thermal stability, 2) Dedicated espresso boiler with Digital PID control which delivers precise water temperature, 3) Heated group head PID controlled embedded element which maintains thermal stability
- Settings: Touch screen operation with 5 pre-programmed favorites; Create, save, and name 8 customizable coffee settings; Adjustable Grind Control; Programmable Milk Temperature and Texture; One/Two Shots; Hot Water